Treating Customers Fairly
Our clients are at the heart of what we do and we put the interest of our clients uppermost and seek to exceed their expectations.
This means we will:
- Provide our clients with clear, fair and sufficient information for them to make an informed choice about the products we recommend.
- Ensure the product performs as we have led them to understand both at inception and at the time of a claim.
- Ensure that we will put things right if we get them wrong.
- Promise not to take advantage by engaging with our clients in an open, fair and transparent manner.
To ensure we consistently treat our customers fairly we:
- Provide continuous training ensuring staff have the right skills and knowledge to do their jobs effectively.
- Consult with our clients so that we fully understand their needs and requirements.
- Provide an objective assessment of suitability when making a recommendation.
- Communicate in an open, fair and respectful manner with clear, precise, relevant and timely supporting documentation.
- Provide an appropriate level of after sales service.
- Constantly measure and review the effectiveness of our Treating Customers Fairly policy by analysing management information from all areas of the business and amending our internal processes accordingly to improve the service we offer our clients.
Our policy is in line with the current guidance from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and principle six of the FCA that states a “firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly”.